Residential Profile Sheet Changes
Residential Profile Sheet Changes and MLS Data Entry Effects
By now you have heard there have been changes to several contracts as well as the Residential Profile Sheet. What changed and how will this impact you and your support staff (aka the person that enters the listings within the MLS)? Learn the details through this Q & A.
Wondering what you get for your PAAR Dues & and MLS Fees? Check out this Association Services Infographic
I Get What for the Quarterly Fees?
Real Estate Systems/Technology, Training and Customer Services. Please Tell Me More!
We often get questions about what the quarterly fees are for? The 1st quarter statement includes Senticard, semiannual lock box leases, public awareness and the quarter MLS fee. The MLS fees support the industry programs, systems and services provided to assist a REALTOR® in their business of listing, selling, and appraising properties. The PAAR’s goal is to monitor and present for consideration systems which meet/exceed the industry standards for real estate professionals. Currently the MLS provides the following:
- PARAGON MLS system; exchange of info, offer of compensation and cooperation, comparable, property history, etc. including residential and commercial properties.
- Contracts and Forms- contracts, addendums and forms necessary to complete a transaction for residential and commercial properties..
- SECURITY System- protects the data and access by unauthorized users
- instanet transaction desk and authentisign – online contracts and forms, document storage and electronic signatures.
- Market STATistics-compilation of MLS stats and reports available monthly.
- SINGLE SIGN ON; ability to sign-in with name and password once to the bundle of services through one dashboard.
- ICHECK-automated system to monitor accurate/complete MLS data (rules compliance).
- GOOMZEE-mobile friendly MLS access.
- Sentrilock System and lockboxes- a % of the system is supported by the MLS.
- SHOWINGTIME MLS-appointment scheduling & communication from MLS and mobile.
- MLS and Tech Training –free training in the tech lab, offices &/or one-on-one.
- MLS/Technology Help DESK—to assist Participants, users and staff.
- Facility and staff overhead- a percentage of expenses allocated to these services.
Check out Member Resources & MLS Resources Infographics
SentriSmart Mobile App – SAFETY FEATURES!!!!
SentriLock has released some exciting new features to SentriSmart™ !!!
SentriLock has added 4 new features to the SentriSmart™ phone app. One of those features is an Agent Safety feature that allows REALTORS® to reach someone quickly in case of an emergency when showing properties. When you use the Agent Safety feature you will be prompted to confirm you are safe. If you cannot confirm your safety, the system will automatically communicate that status plus your location to your designated emergency contact(s).
Managing Broker's To Broker's License
Q: I currently hold a managing broker’s license, but I don’t think I would ever manage a real estate brokerage office again. Is there a method for me to revert to a broker’s license?